*** NOTE ***
This is not a christian hate site.
This site is to spark intelligent conversations with critical thinking about religion in the black community.
For all saved christians, washed in the blood of jesus, going to church every Sunday, going to bible study every week, praying every day christians, please answer these questions below. Be honest about your answers.
Just a few quick questions:
- Have you ever had any doubts about what your pastor is talking about while preaching?
- Do you ever get concerned about why pastor is always talking about tithing?
- Do you wonder what the tithing and offering money is being used for?
- Do you ever get concerned about church members gossiping all the time?
- Do you ever wonder why there is a church on almost every corner in the black community and not the white neighborhoods?
- Do you ever feel like something ain’t right when you see people jumping around with the holy ghost?
- Do you remember learning anything tangible that you can use in real life after pastors sermon?
- Ever wonder why men don’t go to church as much as women?
- Do you ever why there are so many gay men in church?
- Do you ever wonder why pastor always preaching about the same topics every Sunday?
- Do you ever feel like you will never find a mate because of religion?
…and now for more deeper questions
- Do you consult with psychics?
Leviticus 19:31 reads: “Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God.”
- Women… do you wear sexy clothes?
1 Timothy 2:9 reads: “I also want the women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety.”
- Do you masturbate?
1 Corinthians 6:18 reads: “Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body.”
- Do you watch porn or chase or lust for women?
Matthew 5:28 reads: “But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart.”
- Women, do you wearing bling or dress up with fancy clothes?
1 Timothy 2:9 reads: “Likewise, I want women to adorn themselves with proper clothing, modestly and discreetly, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly garments.”
- Do you eat pork or pork based products like jello? Jello is made up of gelatin. Gelatin is processed from pigskin.
Leviticus 11:4 reads: “Nevertheless these shall ye not eat of them that chew the cud, or of them that divide the hoof: as the camel, because he cheweth the cud, but divideth not the hoof; he is unclean unto you.”
- Do you wear torn clothes or keep your head uncovered?
Leviticus 10:6 reads: “And Moses said unto Aaron, and unto Eleazar and unto Ithamar, his sons, Uncover not your heads, neither rend your clothes; lest ye die, and lest wrath come upon all the people: but let your brethren, the whole house of Israel, bewail the burning which the LORD hath kindled.”
- Do you eat “weird” little animals?
Leviticus 11:28–29 reads: “These also shall be unclean unto you among the creeping things that creep upon the earth; the weasel, and the mouse, and the tortoise after his kind, and the ferret, and the chameleon, and the lizard, and the snail, and the mole.”
- Do you have tattooes?
Leviticus 19:28 reads:“Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.”
- Have you gotten remarried after getting divorced?
Mark 10:11–12 reads: “Whosoever putteth away his wife, and marrieth another, committeth adultery: and whosoever marrieth her that is put away from her husband committeth adultery.”
- Do you gossip?
Leviticus 19:16 reads: “Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbor; I am the LORD.”
- Do you eat like a pig?
Proverbs 23:2 reads: “And put a knife to your throat if you are given to gluttony.”
- Ladies… do you speak in church?
1 Corinthians 14:34 reads: “Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law.”
- Are you gay?
Leviticus 18:22 reads: “If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.”
- Do you eat pork or handle dead pig parts? Pig parts are used as replacement valves in heart surgery in humans, and insulin can also be made from the pig. Some miscellaneous materials that use parts from a pig include antifreeze, fertilizer and adhesives. Pig fat, also known as lard, is used in a wide range of products, such as makeup, food and soap. The skin of a pig can be used to create footballs and clothing items.
Leviticus 11:7–8 reads: “And the pig, because it parts the hoof and is cloven-footed but does not chew the cud, is unclean to you. You shall not eat any of their flesh, and you shall not touch their carcasses; they are unclean to you.”
- Did you have sex before marriage?
Deuteronomy 22:20-21: “But if the thing is true, that evidence of virginity was not found in the young woman, then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father’s house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones, because she has done an outrageous thing in Israel by whoring in her father’s house. So you shall purge the evil from your midst.”
- Do you wear polyester, or any other fabric blends?
Leviticus 19:19 reads: “You are to keep My statutes. You shall not breed together two kinds of your cattle; you shall not sow your field with two kinds of seed, nor wear a garment upon you of two kinds of material mixed together.”
- Do you eat shrimp, crab, or lobster?
Leviticus 10–11 reads: “And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be even an abomination unto you; ye shall not eat of their flesh, but ye shall have their carcasses in abomination.”
- Do you do any work on Saturday like going to a job, washing clothes, washing your car, working around the house, repairing things, moving, doing hair, any type of work. Oh by the way… the Sabbath is Saturday… not Sunday. Sunday is the first day of the week.
Exodus 31:14–15 reads: “Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people. Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the LORD: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.”
- Wives… have you ever helped out your husband in a fight?
Deuteronomy 25:11–12 reads: “When men strive together one with another, and the wife of the one draweth near for to deliver her husband out of the hand of him that smiteth him, and putteth forth her hand, and taketh him by the secrets.”
- Fellas… have you ever gotten a rounded haircut?
Leviticus 19:27 reads: “You shall not round off the side-growth of your heads . . .”
- Fellas… have you ever trimmed your beard?
Leviticus 19:27 reads: “neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard.”
- Have you ever gotten a divorce from your lying, cheating partner?
1 Corinthians 7:10–11 reads: “To the married I give this charge (not I, but the Lord): the wife should not separate from her husband (but if she does, she should remain unmarried or else be reconciled to her husband), and the husband should not divorce his wife.”
- Do you eat cheese, burgers, steaks, pork, meat, Sugar-Sweetened Coffee, Ice Cream, Pizza, Cookies and Doughnuts, French Fries and Potato Chips, Peanut Butter, Milk Chocolate, Fruit Juice, Processed Foods, anything that is fattening?
Leviticus 3:17 reads: “It shall be a perpetual statute for your generations throughout all your dwellings, that ye eat neither fat nor blood.”
- Do you ever cuss or tell dirty fowl jokes? Sorry to all the jesus thanking comedians out there. You know who you are. Some of them have radio and talk shows too.
Ephesians 5:4 reads: “Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking, which are out of place, but rather thanksgiving.”
- Have you ever cuss at your parents?
Exodus 21:17: “And he that curseth his father, or his mother, shall surely be put to death.”
- Have you ever done magic?
Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.
- Women… do you teach anybody anything or are you a supervisor or boss?
1 Timothy 2:12 “Do not permit a woman to teach or exercise authority over a man; she is to remain quiet.”
- Are you an African American, Black, Negro, etc. that loves jesus and believes the bible to be the true word of god even though it speaks on slavery and condones slavery and gives direct instructions how to be a good slave in both the old and new testiment?
Ephesians 6:5 “Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ.”
Here is the video version of the questions.